Event Cancellation Policy
Event Cancellation by PAIS
- PAIS reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances that make the event non-viable.
- If PAIS cancels an event registrants will be notified 48 hours prior to the event. Registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances (i.e. weather) arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Event Cancellation by Participant
- If a registered participant is unable to attend a conference or workshop, a substitute may attend in place of the original registrant. The PAIS office must be notified of any substitutions.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who do not attend an event. No refund consideration will be given for requests made within one (1) month of the workshop, program, or conference.
- Extenuating circumstances may be discussed with the Director of Professional Development. A final decision rests with the Executive Director.
PAIS accepts payment for Professional Development Programs by check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.